Thursday, October 10, 2013

This is a family room decorating project I recently completed. I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes. Enjoy! If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign

Sold by NJ Estates Real Estate Group. Flooring Design Ideas
Sold by NJ Estates Real Estate Group. Flooring Design Ideas
Floor design
Floor design
This is a family room decorating project I recently completed. I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes. Enjoy! If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign
This is a family room decorating project I recently completed.  I especially loved the two story windows, which we highlighted with floor to ceiling drapes.  Enjoy!  If you would like to see more before and after pictures, please visit my facebook page. Search KVR ReDesign
Modern Home Design with 2 Floor....
Modern Home Design with 2 Floor....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home