Friday, October 11, 2013

My new master bath simple yet soothing..BEFORE AND AFTER, We bought a foreclosure which has needed lots of work. New paint for walls Litchfield Gray by Benjamin Moore. Painted old oak vanity Ashley Gray by Benjamin Moore. New oil rubbed bronze light fixtures, mirrors from Lowes. Purchased accessories from HomeGoods. Flooring is laminate which we have through out the house and does well in other bathrooms. I love Moose and Bears so my shower curtain and decorative towels is a bear which we

office
office
Amazing!
Amazing!
My new master bath simple yet soothing..BEFORE AND AFTER, We bought a foreclosure which has needed lots of work. New paint for walls Litchfield Gray by Benjamin Moore. Painted old oak vanity Ashley Gray by Benjamin Moore. New oil rubbed bronze light fixtures, mirrors from Lowes. Purchased accessories from HomeGoods. Flooring is laminate which we have through out the house and does well in other bathrooms. I love Moose and Bears so my shower curtain and decorative towels is a bear which we
My new master bath simple yet soothing..BEFORE AND AFTER, We bought a foreclosure which has needed lots of work. New paint for walls Litchfield Gray by Benjamin Moore. Painted old oak vanity Ashley Gray by Benjamin Moore. New oil rubbed bronze light fixtures, mirrors from Lowes. Purchased accessories from HomeGoods. Flooring is laminate which we have through out the house and does well in other bathrooms. I love Moose and Bears so my shower curtain and decorative towels is a bear which we

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home