Thursday, October 10, 2013

Add Furniture For Storage - It sounds counterintuitive, but if you're short on space, try incorporating a piece of furniture. "I got my floor back when I put my heels in the cabinet," says Cundiff. "It looks nice and adds functionality." #closet #storage #spacesaver

Relaxed Luxury - this floor design is so eccentric
Relaxed Luxury - this floor design is so eccentric
Add Furniture For Storage - It sounds counterintuitive, but if you're short on space, try incorporating a piece of furniture. "I got my floor back when I put my heels in the cabinet," says Cundiff. "It looks nice and adds functionality." #closet #storage #spacesaver
Add Furniture For Storage - It sounds counterintuitive, but if you're short on space, try incorporating a piece of furniture. "I got my floor back when I put my heels in the cabinet," says Cundiff. "It looks nice and adds functionality." #closet #storage #spacesaver
painted floors!
painted floors!
amaZing floor
amaZing floor

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home